Check out my Videos Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Legolord121

Monday, January 2, 2012

Interview With DAK101010

This interview was done with DAK101010 who was nice enough to answer these questions on his own time. Be sure to check out his channel and subscribe!

One of DAK101010's more recent videos: PUNCHING FACE MAN!


1)   What inspired you to start brickfilming?

Well, when I was around 9 years old, I watched a bunch of stop-motion Lego zombie videos (I'm a zombie lover :p) and I wanted to do stuff like that too. So, when I was 10 I got a Youtube account and here I am xD

2) Who is your favorite brickfilmer and what is your favorite brickfilm?
  My favorite brickfilmer has to be filmyguy. I just love everything about his brickfilms xD and he has a hilarious sense of humor.

3)   What is your favorite LEGO set? 

I'm honestly not that interested in the LEGO toys themselves as much as I am just making videos with them. I don't even know all the different sets there are :p

4)   Did you ever think you would become this popular?

Not really... I'm not really that popular anyway, but when I started, I wasn't thinking about getting fans at all. I just liked the fact that I could create something that entertains others.

5) Does LEGO Stop-Motion influence your social life?

In a way, I guess so since I met people who I am good friends with through it as well as a lot of people I talk to on a regular basis :) Also, people at school are amazed at how I can make Legos move by themselves xD

6) Have you ever had any issues with another YouTuber?

Issues? Not really. I'm not the kind of person to blatantly insult people and get into internet arguments all the time :p I try to be pretty friendly to everyone, which is why I have quite a few friends on Youtube from no subscribers to the tons of thousands of subscribers :) Besides, Youtube is a place to work, have fun, and entertain people, not make enemies.


7) If you could go back to when you began brickfilming would you have changed anything you did on your videos or on YouTube?

YES! I would make my name something WITHOUT all these darn tens! >.<

8) Do you have any tips for aspiring animators? 

Yes! Do what you want to do, don't let your audience control you. Also, ease-in and ease-out is one of the most important parts of fluent animation! Learn to use it.

9) What are your plans for the future?

Hopefully I get to be up there with the big Youtube stars one day so I can help others who deserve the same but can't quite get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment