Check out my Videos Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Legolord121

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Interview With Bionicle28

This interview was done with Bionicle28 who was nice enough to answer these questions 
 He was nice enough to do this on his own time. Be sure to check out his channel and subscribe!

A clip from his film, Batman- Out of Character



1) What inspired you to start brickfilming?‬

‪The thing that got me started back in 2008 was a Lego Star Wars brickfilm made by Spugesdu. The cool sets and awesome effects really got me inspired. I also recently got a stop motion program called iStopmotion. So I also wanted to do something with that as well.‬

‪2) Who is your favorite brickfilmer and what is your favorite brickfilm?‬

‪I would have to say that ZachMG is one of my favorites. Honestly, I don't have a favorite brickfilm. There are a lot of awesome brickfilms out there.

‪3) What is your favorite LEGO set?

‪I would have say that my favorite would be the Café Corner set.

‪4) Did you ever think you would become this popular?

‪Not really. I didn't even think I would be doing this very long. I was pleased when other people started watching and enjoying my videos.‬

‪5) Does making LEGO Stop-motion influence in your social life?‬

‪Not too much. I usually animate when I have nothing else to do.‬

‪6) Have you ever had any issues with another YouTuber?‬

‪Nope‬.

‪7) If you could go back to when you began brickfilming would you have changed anything you did on your videos or on youtube?‬

‪I would have changed almost everything I did when making a movie. Using something besides sunlight for lighting the sets, taping my sets down, being more patient while animating, the list goes on. For the most part, I do things on Youtube almost the same way I did when I started.‬

‪8) Do you have any tips for aspiring animators?‬

‪Patience. That is the main thing an animator should have. Without this the film seems rushed, unfinished, and disorganized in some cases. Spending an hour doing one scene can be very boring, but the results will look spectacular if you take your time.‬

‪9) What are your plans for the future?‬

‪At the moment I'm working on the third part of my series Strangers and I also have lots of other movies to do in the future. So stay tuned for those!‬

No comments:

Post a Comment