Check out my Videos Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Legolord121

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Interview With MasonBeiter

This interview was done with MasonBeiter who was nice enough to answer these questions on his own time. Be sure to check out his channel and subscribe!


One of his films: Lego Agents Mission 5 Part 2


‪1) What inspired you to start brickfilming?


‪What inspired me to start brick filming was robot chicken on Adult Swim. They film with action figures and sometimes legos. I then decided to give it a try.

‪2) Who is your favorite brickfilmer and what is your favorite brickfilm?

‪There are many great brickfilmers out there. It's hard to decide, I'd have to go with Keshen8 because he does many things that most brickfilmers haven't done yet. He makes some of my favorite films to watch such as his Lego Black Ops, Portal, and Middle Man.

‪3) What is your favorite LEGO set?

‪I would have to go with the lego city corner because it makes up as most of the background buildings in most of my films.

‪4) Did you ever think you would become this popular?

‪I'd never thought I'd get this popular on the web. I first started brickfilming as just some thing to keep me busy. But now it's become my own personal hobby.

‪5) Does making LEGO Stop-motion influence in your social life?‬

It has. I made a lego video that teaches kids to save money for a contest hosted by 'Lights Camera Save'. I got in first place in Nationals. I also won a $3000 savings bond and made made an appearance on 'Fox CT. News' A lot of people at my school think that it's a cool hobby that I do. Some of my friends have actually been in several of my videos such as 'Fright Night', 'Meet Da Future', and 'M&C become Superheroes'.

6) Have you ever had any issues with another YouTuber?

‪I've never had an issue with another youtuber. If someone says anything rude to me on my channel, vid, etc. I usually just ignore it.

7) If you could go back to when you began brickfilming would you have changed anything you did on your videos or on youtube?

‪I woud remove copyrighted music from my videos. There are some videos I'd like to summit for revenue sharing, but I can't because youtube might reject it for use copyright music. They also might remove it from youtube if it is serious.

8) Do you have any tips for aspiring animators?

‪Practice makes perfect. Take your time on videos, no one is rushing you.

9) What are your plans for the future?

‪I plan to continue to work on my agents movie for the next several months. But it has been on delay because I need to buy more sets, minifigures, and accessories. Filming for this big project should begin soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment